Project 942 Athlete Results
Being a successful coach in this business doesn’t always translate over from the coaches personal race results. Over the years CCM has helped athletes excel and has developed some of the top athletes from around the country. Talent alone will only take you so far in the world of multisport. By helping these athletes set clear and realistic goals, we have seen steady progression over the years. Here are just a handful of CCM athlete achievements. These athletes have worked their way to the top of the podium ranks and should be applauded for their hard work, dedication and committment to sport. Highlighted below are just some of the amazing results posted from Project 942 athletes over the past three seasons.
Serious Athletes – Serious Coaching – Serious Results!
- Ironman World Championship Qualifiers – Eric Johnson, Paula Bennett, David Vest, Ben Erdeljac, Alex Drozd
- 70.3 Ironman World Championship Qualifiers – Have coached 10 athletes to 70.3 Worlds over previous 4 seasons
- ITU Worlds, London – Ann Cutrell 4th Place in the 55-59 Age Group
- Ironman 70.3 Age Group Wins – Paula Bennett, Tyler Eckert, Ester Erbe, David Vest
- Half Iron Aqua Bike Overall Victory – Kinetic Triathlon – Bruce Jenkins
- USAT Age Group National Athletes – Have coached many athletes to USAT Age Group Nationals in Vermont and Wisconsin
- Ironman Finishers – Have helped over 25 athletes reach the Ironman Finish Line – every athlete coached to a new personal best
- Mens Age Group 25-29 USAT Aquabike National Champion – Bruce Jenkins
- Multiple Olympic and Sprint Triathlon and 5K Age Group and Overall Victories
- Pittsburgh Triathlon and Mighty Moraine Man Half Iron Overall Wins – Eric Angstadt