Threshold Testing and Zone Configuration (Included in Individualized Coaching)
Coach Chad is here to put guide you through a series of threshold power and heart rate tests that will provide you with valuable feedback and input markers to your training regiment. Stop guessing at your zones and let Coach Chad help you quantify your data so you can reach the next fitness level.
What’s Included – Threshold Testing and File Analysis
Testing protocols will be used to determine your threshold pace and heart rate using either a computrainer for cycling or a track or treadmill for running. From the results of this testing, heart rate ranges and paces will be recommended for your training. This information is very valuable to any serious athlete that is committed to improve.
The Performance Testing Package Includes ($100 per session)
- In person test for cycling or running (Pittsburgh Area Athletes Only)
- Execution of test per defined and established protocols
- File analysis and data file review using WKO+ / TrainingPeaks Software
- Threshold heart rate and pace zones determined using recording / measurement devices
- Typical Testing Session including file analysis per sport is 2 hours in duration